The Ball Street Journal

The Student News Site of Ball High School

The Ball Street Journal

The Ball Street Journal

Schools Up
School's Up
May 15, 2024

Thank You Teachers!

Ball High Lady Tors Vs. La Porte Lady Bulldogs & Teacher Appreciation Night September 22, 2023. Teacher Night Today was the Lady Tors annual Teacher Appreciation Night. Thank you to all the teachers who came to support the Lady Tors tonight. The teacher’s efforts are greatly appreciated by the Lady Tors and many of the Lady Tors were very happy to have the opportunity to be taught by these amazing teachers.

The coaches were also grateful, “for all the amazing teachers who support our girls both on and off the court everyday”. Thank You Teachers!

The Lady Tors lost tonight to the Lady Bulldogs. The girls played a hard 4 set game (19-25), (16-25), (25-16), (17-25). Even though the Lady Tors lost tonight, the girls still played a good game and showed grit every set. Some key players tonight were Kate Lindamood, Maria Flores, and Chloe Stein. Kate Lindamood scored 12 kills and 3 blocks against the Lady Bulldogs. Maria Flores was killing it tonight in defense with her 20 digs. Following Chloe Stein with 16 digs, 19 assists, and four aces. All the Lady Tors played a good game tonight and play in Sweeney on Tuesday. Go Tors!

On October 3, 2023, the Lady Tors played a hard three set game against the Lady Mustangs, (13-25, 9-25, 17-25). Even though the Lady Tors lost tonight, they played an amazing game. Some key players tonight were Kate Lindamood, Makayla Green, Madison Gaido, Chloe Stein, and Charli Dean. Kate Lindamood and Makayla Green were on a roll tonight with both having 4 kills each on the Lady Mustangs. Following with our Lady Tor Setters, Chloe Stein and Madison Gaido, with Chloe Stein’s 5 assists and 5 digs, and Madison Gaido with her 6 assists. Kate Lindamood and Charli Dean also played 5 digs against the Lady Mustangs. All the Lady Tors played an amazing game tonight and will be hosting the Lady Indians Friday Night! Good Luck Lady Tors!